Cloud-based and scalable
New year, new sales opportunities? Anyone thinking of a music streaming service at Shopify will not get their money’s worth with this deal. However, if you are looking for a scalable shop system with the best design for 2019, you will find it: With t3n Deals, you have the opportunity to test the Shopify shop system for 14 days free of charge.
With Shopify, you get a flexible shop system that over 600,000 companies rely on. Whether a startup founded yesterday, a rapidly growing brand, or a company that has been established for decades, Shopify offers a solution for everything – whether you sell online, via social networks and marketplaces, or in a store.
Worldwide leading brands such as Babbel, Red Bull, and Tesla sell with the Shopify shop system – as do young and emerging companies such as Cerascreen, Tastillery, and distorted people.
Try Shopify free for 14 days
Powerful, responsive and cloud-based – that’s what you can expect from Shopify
Shopify solves the challenges of modern online trading with an all-in-one offer. Complicated handling, rigid designs, and unpredictable costs for programmers and hosting are in vain in this shop system! The following advantages await you:
- Over 100 finished designs – designed by experienced designers and customizable by you at any time using HTML and CSS files
- Simple handling – without any programming knowledge
- Designs automatically optimized for mobile devices
- High scalability thanks to a powerful cloud platform
- Fail-safe and powerful, even with high traffic
- Use of own domains possible
- Integrated blog platform for creating catalogs or blog entries
- Support for common payment methods
- All-important reports and statistics available at any time
- Over 2,000 apps and tools for maximum flexibility and individual expandability
- Free support around the clock
- More information about Shopify
Strong as a bear even at high load – this is how Shopify paid off for 3Bears in “The Lions’ Den”
For young companies that want to draw attention to themselves through TV appearances such as “Die Höhle der Löwen” (DHDL), Shopify offers the perfect setting: For example, the Munich food startup 3Bears entered DHDL in 2017 with its porridge products and was able to win Frank Thelen and Judith Williams as investors. The shipment resulted in 47,000 orders via the Shopify shop – 15,000 of them within the first twelve hours!
The cloud-based shop was able to cushion this traffic and the extreme load without any problems and guarantee customers the best shopping experience. Since the appearance, thousands of orders often have to be processed within a few days. In addition to Shopify, 3Bears relies on the Xentral ERP system, which could be easily integrated into Shopify via an interface. With the help of Shopify, the company has the opportunity to scale even further after its immense TV success.
Would you like to test the shop system yourself and benefit from all its advantages? Start your own Shopify online shop today in just a few steps with the t3n deal – easy, uncomplicated, and free for 14 days!